(THE) EU AND ME
Find out more about the European Union
EUROPEAN VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
1. What is the motto of the EU? What does it imply?
2. What are the European values? Where can you read about them?
4. What have you learnt? Which are the features of a country that is a member of the EU?
WHAT’S IN THE EU’S AGENDA?
1. What has the EU already achieved? __________
2. What are the challenges that the EU is facing? __________, __________, ____________, _________
3. Which achievement is now put into discussion? ____________
4. Who is Jean Claude Junker? ________
5. Watch the video and say what the Commission’s White paper is and describe the five scenario
6. What are the 10 priorities? Sum up the main ideas for each
Describe the graph about European Expediture
EUROPE AT THE CROSSROADS
What's your position on the EU and Europe?
Test yourself with our egometer
and find out where you stand!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE UK
LEAVES THE EU?
British Parliament fails to find majority for Brexit options
'Let me explain': Theresa May releases video statement about Brexit
CLIL -History in English -
The Ancient Romans
Watch the video and learn about Ancient Rome
Find out more about Ancient Rome
The Romans in Britain (43 AD to 410 AD)
Four sisters in Ancient Rome
How did the Roman soldiers live? Watch the video to find out
Who was Spartacus? Watch the video to find out
ADVENTURES IN CHEMISTRY
1. The secret science of braces
2. The secret science of ice cream
3. The secret science of glue
4. The secret science of popcorn